MY WALLETS: GENERAL INFORMATION AND OPERATIONS
I want to send crypto from my 2gether wallet to an external wallet
With your wallets, you can send BTC and ETH to external addresses, as well as deposit BTC and ETH in the 2gether wallets from external addresses.
These transfers have the cost of the Bitcoin or Ethereum network which is dynamic since it depends on the network’s saturation.
To send crypto to external accounts, please follow the steps below:
- Access your 2gether account and go to the investment account or crypto wallet from which you wish to send funds.
- Press the “Send” button (represented by a paper plane) and select the “Address” option.
- Enter the crypto amount you wish to send.
- Enter the external address you wish to send your cryptocurrencies to. It is necessary that you copy it from the platform you wish to send the crypto to.
- Make sure the transfer details are correct and press “Confirm”.
- To be able to authorize the operation, we will send you an SMS with a numeric code. Enter the code and your operation will be approved.
2gether currently only supports wallets for BTC and ETH, so you will only be able to send BTC and ETH to external addresses. However, we are working on extending this service to all cryptocurrencies on the app.
Was this article helpful?
Should you not find the answer to your question or should you have a suggestion, please feel free to contact us.