MY ACCOUNTS: GENERAL INFORMATION AND OPERATIONS
How can I send euros from 2gether to bank accounts?
For you to send euros from your 2gether account to your bank account, please follow these steps:
- Access your 2gether account and go to your Euro account.
- Press the “Send” button and choose the “Account” option.
- Enter the amount you wish to send and press the “Continue” button.
- Enter the beneficiary’s name and the IBAN code and press the “Continue” button.
- Make sure the transfer details are correct and execute the movement by pressing the “Confirm” button.
- To confirm the transfer, we will send you a code via SMS. Please, enter the numeric code in your 2gether app to complete the transaction.
Your funds will be displayed in your bank account within 2 to 5 working days after making the transfer.
Please, remember that with 2gether you can only make euro transfers to bank accounts with an IBAN code within the SEPA area.
Was this article helpful?
Should you not find the answer to your question or should you have a suggestion, please feel free to contact us.