How to use the app safely?
Although 2gether has all the security measures in place to protect its users and their funds, when using financial services, it is important to take into account certain basic tips to ensure the full protection of our funds and personal data.
These are some of the security recommendations that 2gether shares with its users:
- Make sure that your 2gether account password is strong (with uppercase, lowercase, numbers, symbols and more than 8 characters).
- Do not use the same password for all your accounts and / or financial services.
- Do not share your password with anyone, never, or leave it recorded in any message. Furthermore, neither 2gether nor any other financial entity will ever ask you for your password or a numerical code via email or SMS or through social networks.
- If you receive a numeric code by SMS when using 2gether or any other financial service, do not share it with anyone.
- If you ever receive a message on behalf of 2gether, any other financial entity or service asking you for sensitive information about your account or data, please, make sure that the message and its origin are legitimate. Otherwise, please contact the Customer Support team of said entity or service and let them know about the message so that they can check its veracity or give you more information about it.
If you need to learn more about 2gether’s security measures or about advice on how to operate safely with 2gether, you can get in touch with us via email at
Was this article helpful?
Should you not find the answer to your question or should you have a suggestion, please feel free to contact us.