What are my data protection policies?
At 2gether, we ask for mandatory personal data in order for you to use our services: email address, ID (name and surname, postal address, date of birth), telephone number, handwritten signature, facial photograph and profession.
Likewise, by using the app or the website, 2gether will be able to access:
- Your IP address.
- The advertising identifier of the mobile device and the characteristics of the mobile device (such as microphone or camera), preferred language and country of location.
- The session’s data (referring domain, visited websites, date and time of access to the web).
- The movement’s record of your 2gether account.
- The data derived from the actions carried out by the user through the service provided by 2gether in the application’s website.
The data derived from the actions carried out by the user through the service provided by 2gether in the application’s website.
- Provide better services.
- Develop new products and services.
- Improve the user experience.
- Generate statistics and analytics.
- Detect and prevent any identity fraud.
- Reinforce the established security measures.
- Analyze the use and impact of our services.
- Send advertising and promotions via email.
Was this article helpful?
Should you not find the answer to your question or should you have a suggestion, please feel free to contact us.