I WANT TO JOIN THE 2GETHER COMMUNITY
What are the requirements to be part of 2gether?
For you to successfully complete the 2gether registration process, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be of legal age.
- Have a phone number from any of the Eurozone countries.
- Have a valid identity document or passport issued by a Eurozone country.
The valid identity documents for your registration in 2gether are:
- National identity documents from any of the countries in the Eurozone.
- Passports issued by any Eurozone country.
- Residence permits issued in a Eurozone country with a photo of the holder and an MRZ (Machine Readable Zone) code .
The Eurozone countries are: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
A driver’s license is not a valid document to sign up for 2gether.
Was this article helpful?
Should you not find the answer to your question or should you have a suggestion, please feel free to contact us.