I want to validate my card to start operating
To recharge your account and be able to operate in 2gether, first, you must validate the bank card with which you want to deposit money.
Validate your card by following these steps:
- Access your 2gether account from the app, click on the icon in the upper left corner, and go to the “Payment methods” section.
- Click on “Add payment method” and enter the details of the card you want to validate.
- Make a charge on the card you want to validate. This charge will be reflected on the bank account belonging to the card you are trying to validate.
- Check the charge you made and verify the amount by introducing it on the following screen. The charge must have three digits (between 0 and 2 euros). Introduce it in the 2gether app to continue. You have up to 72h to check the charge made.
- If these steps are carefully followed, then this card will be added to your payment methods and you will be able to make as many recharges as you wish.
Once your card has been validated, the amount of the charge will be added to your 2gether Euro account.
Was this article helpful?
Should you not find the answer to your question or should you have a suggestion, please feel free to contact us.