I want to validate my card to start operating
To recharge your account and be able to operate in 2gether, first, you must validate the bank card with which you want to deposit money.
Validate your card by following these steps:
- Access your 2gether account from the app, click on the icon in the upper left corner, and go to the “Payment methods” section.
- Click on “Add payment method” and read the instructions on the screen before pressing the “Make the charge” button.
- Enter the card details you want to validate.
- Check the bank account associated with your card to verify the charge that has been made under the concept “2gether”. You will be charged a random amount between €0.01 and €2.
- Enter the charge made to your bank account and press on “Verify”.
- If these steps are carefully followed, then this card will be added to your payment methods and you will be able to make as many recharges as you wish.
Once your card has been validated, the amount of the charge will be added to your 2gether Euro account.
Was this article helpful?
Should you not find the answer to your question or should you have a suggestion, please feel free to contact us.